Sunday, January 16, 2011

Fantasy Sports News at its Finest


Back when I got my first iDevice forever ago, I downloaded a few apps, including the Fanball Fantasy News app.  It was kind of an impulse download, and for the record, I never thought that several years later I'd still have it sitting in a prominent place on my iDevices.  But it is there, and for good reason.  Throughout my time owning Apple's line of portable goodness, I have never come across a better app that allows users to check up on trends in fantasy sports like this one.  Even if you're not a huge fan of fantasy, this app is still great for even checking up on regular sports, because most of the (albeit sometimes witty) news can be applied to both the real and fantasy worlds.  The menus are clean enough, and at the price -- free -- you really won't be able to do much better on the open market.  If you're looking for an app to keep in tune with your favorite players, definitely check this one out.

0 comments:

Post a Comment